1. If you are not a citizen of this country, please do not insert yourself in our in-house issue of gun control. I have had conversations on twitter with UK residents who want to insert themselves in this issue. I am all for discussions with Americans, but guess what this does not affect you and if you feel unsafe coming to our then don’t come here.
2. Also, the first thing brought up by these people is “Don’t I have freedom of speech?” Well, of course you do. The founding fathers thought the rights in the Bill of rights were shared by all human beings. But, don’t hide behind our 1st Amendment while advocating the encroachment of our 2nd Amendment freedoms. You are not able to exercise your right to keep and bear arms, but let us figure that out without your 2 cents worth.
3. I live in a world of science fiction. Except for the flying cars, I was promised flying cars by now.
4. My Macbook Pro has served me faithfully since 2007, but it is now on it’s last leg. Heck, I drug it through a war zone for a year of sand, but it is time to retire it. Gonna try out a Chromebook to stay connected online and to use Google Docs to write my book. Can’t afford a Macbook Air at the moment, but oh well.
5. I sort of don’t care if we go off the fiscal cliff. Neither, side is proposing any meaningful cuts just more money taken from people who earn it to go to a government that didn’t earn it. Even the cuts that will automatically go in effect tomorrow are imaginary. If you spend 10 bill. this year and were scheduled to spend 15 bill. next year, but you say we will now only spend 12 bill. next year….that is not really a cut.